Wednesday 15 February 2012

The united nations of procurement and programme management


Since this is Social Media Week I thought it would be appropriate to say something about the blog readership, say hello and thank you.  So A BIG HELLO AND THANK YOU to the readers in 



Albania
Austria
Belgium
Brunei
Argentina
Bahamas
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Australia
Bangladesh
Brazil
Cambodia
Canada
Denmark
France
Ghana
Chile
Egypt
Georgia
Greece
China
Finland
Germany
Honduras
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Hungary
Iran
India
Iraq
Ireland
Jamaica
Kenya
Libya
Malaysia
Israel
Japan
Kyrgyzstan
Lithuania
Mauritius
Italy
Jordan
Latvia
Luxembourg
Mexico
Moldova
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Pakistan
Nigeria
Philippines
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Saudi Arabia
Slovakia
Spain
Taiwan
Trinidad and Tobago
Uganda

USA
Romania
Serbia
South Africa
Sri Lanka
Thailand
Turkey

United Arab Emirates
Venezuela

Russia
Singapore
South Korea
Switzerland
Timor-Leste
Ukraine

United Kingdom

Vietnam 

If I have left anyone out, please accept my apologies and let me know through the comment option below.

I hope you continue to find the blog of interest.

Please also feel free to comment on any of the blogs - I would benefit from your views and I'm sure others would too.

If you are interested, you can also follow my microblogs on twitter @DrGordy just by selecting the Twitter option to the right.

Thanks again,

Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment